Ads

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Rice Cooker: Eggs

Recipe by Shari Hartley - thanks Shari!

 I either boil them in she'll, or I use an empty pilot coffee cup and scramble them well. Get my rice cooker warm for about five minutes, butter the pan well, I always add a little milk or water when I scramble and I dump them in the cooker, shut the lid. I never time it, just watch, but just a couple minutes, open up,flip em around. As soon as they set unplug it. I hate when they brown so I watch close, they don't take long. I've fried them over easy too, but he prefers them scrambled. So that's it,just like a pan except they cook pretty fast and pouf like a soufflĂ©. You can make little soufflĂ©s in a coffee cup too. Add your ham and cheese and onion or tomato or whatever you like and microwave fora minute or two. You can add stuff to them in the rice cooker too. Rice cooker is easy to clean, swipe with a dry paper towel first then a sank wipe, works best for me. Just always use wood or plastic utensiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment