Ads

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to everyone but especially the truckers and their partners among you! As you can read in my profile, I was a truck driver for 6 years and loved doing it. The one thing I hated being on the road was the amount of unhealthy foods you eat because of no time, no appliances to cook on the truck or not knowing how so you end up with all kinds of health problems because of it. I was part of a trucking group for female drivers only in 2011/2012 and was always sharing my recipes there when one of them asked me to open my own group on Facebook so they had a place to go with questions, recipes etc. I started out with about 10 ladies....and ended up with over 1800 people today! Which still amazes me! I love the group on Facebook but the only 'problem' is that there is no real easy way to organize recipes or a Q&A section where people might find answers to common questions that are asked a lot in the group. So I am slowly starting to work on all that here on the blog. It's a work in progress and I will work on it when I don't have real life interfering so bear with me but I hope you will find this useful next to the day to day posts in the Facebook group! Enjoy! Petra

2 comments: