Ads

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Skillet: Spaghetti Squash

Recipe and picture by Wendy S Trudeau :)


For the squash I made my own sauce you could use store bought if you have a brand you like .then I cut the squash in half scoop out seeds then put in my electric skillet put squash upside down and put water to cover up about an inch above bottom of squash cook until done then scoop out squash then cut up some vegetables I used red,yellow, green peppers, eggplant, broccoli, shallots I forgot the zucchini saute the veggies in olive oil then add the squash and saute a little longer than add some sauce mix together then stuff the shells top with thick slices of fresh mozzarella top with more sauce and bake for about 1 hour I used my oven but on the road I would use my 3 in 1 cooker

3 comments:

  1. Set skillet at what temperature? How long does it take to "cook until done"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me get with Wendy who made that dish and I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer. Kind regards, Petra.

      Delete
    2. Wendy's reply: Ok for the spaghetti squash I use 400 on the skillet. For the other vegetables probably 250 for sautéing. Baking until the cheese is goey.

      Delete