Ads

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

George Foreman: Beef Kofte With Couscous, Tzatziki and Tomato Salad

Recipe and pictures by Wendy S. Trudeau :)


Keftas are little meat patties grilled or broiled the spices that I used is a Moroccan blend,and cumin,cilantro, mint leaves these are dried some olive oil mix all together add 1 egg mix all into meat I let it sit about 1/2 hour to let all the flavors blend I used my George Foreman to cook


The yogurt sauce I used Greek I let it sit in a coffee filter to drain about 2 hrs I cut up a cucumber no seeds a clove of garlic very small, add some dried mint,sea salt ,ground pepper and some lemon juice mix all together and let sit so flavors all blend


The salad dressing is 1 part raspberry balsamic vinager to 3 parts olive oil a clove of garlic grated and a small chili pepper cut up real tiny put all together and let sit until ready to use


No comments:

Post a Comment